Well my blog hasn't gone as planned this past year. I was determined to stick with it and post constantly! But alas... I have slacked off and just plain forgot about it :) But this year I am determined, once again, to keeping up on my blog.
So I am taking on a challenge for myself. I am going to post 1 picture every day. One completely random, pointless, hopefully entertaining, but most likely boring picture of something totally useless. Hopefully I don't lose any of my followers....wait I don't have any...hehe! :) Whoever reads this, enjoy pieces of our fun-filled life! I have great hope this is going to be an amazing year! Love you all! Happy New Year & may God Bless you every step of the way!
DAY 1
Spencer totaled his car on New Years Eve. It wasn't his fault...thank heavens! And best of all...No one was hurt. Not a scratch or bruise to be found! He has amazing guardian angels! Hope this isn't an omen to this new year.... |


No comments:
Post a Comment